Wow! There’s a lot of good posts going out this week. Jonathan Snook offers up his list of concerns when authoring CSS:
- Consistency: How can I maintain consistency in my design and development?
- Clarity: How can I make it easier for people to understand what I’ve developed?
- Efficiency: How can I speed up development?
- Change: How can I make it easier to make changes?
- UX: How can I improve the user experience?
It would be worth some time examining your concerns when developing. I hope to take some time to reflect and share mine in a future post.